Norton Commando 850 metal sign
Essential lowbrow art for your garage, lounge, hall or ... wherever
Specifications: Tin plate backing. Folded edges. 300mm x 410mm. High resolution image (1,400 dpi). Printed direct to metal.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove carefully from the packaging.
2. Inspect the sign and feel pleased that you bought it.
3. Find a suitable spot on a suitable wall or door.
4. Position the sign thoughtfully using strips of masking tape if necessary.
5. Carefully mount the sign with nails or screws taking utmost care not to damage any part of the design (Tip: Use fibre washers both in front and behind the sign if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
6. Open a beer, light a fag, hug your partner or favourite pet.
7. Stand back and enjoy the sign and do this as often as time and convenience allows.
8. Drop us an email to let us know how satisfied you are.
9. Wipe the sign occasionally with a soft cloth (and wax it if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
10. Tell your friends.
That's all that's required. The sign should still be fit for purpose long after you're gone, and we hope that's a long time into the future.
Customers who bought the Norton Commando 850 motorcycle sign also bought our
£13.49 plus P&P
IT'S GOTTA BE RIGHT
We only sell signs that we
hang on our own walls. If you have a problem with anything you buy from Sump, tell us and we'll sort it out. Pronto.
No fuss. No arguments.
from £11.99 plus P&P
The Norton Commando is one of those motorcycles you simply have to ride sooner or later. It's like learning which way's north. Or working out how to walk on ice. Or how to have sex. Or how to swallow food without choking. It's basic stuff. Fundamental stuff. The kind of stuff you need to know to get your bearings in life and navigate through the complexities of existence.
Put another way, there are two ways of looking at the world: The world before riding a Norton Commando, and the world as viewed afterwards.
Doesn't matter which Norton Commando you choose (see Sump's Norton Commando Buyers guide). The 750 and the 850 are both fabulous machines when sorted (and a complete pain in the saddle when you don't).
We're reminded of all this every time we look at this Norton Commando 850 metal sign resplendent in its John Player Special livery. We've got one of these signs nailed to the wall in the Sump garage above the bench grinder.
And if you've got a bench grinder, you can share the experience and have your own Norton Commando 850 printed metal sign and maybe even try and make psychic contact with us across the ether (spooky spiritual stuff, huh?).
The size is a generous 300mm x 410mm, which is roughly the size of two A4 sheets of paper. The image is 1400 dpi, which is way better than most, if not all, of the lesser quality stuff on the market. And the edges are folded to help preserve those delicate finger nails.
Also, these Norton Commando 850 signs are printed direct to metal in the traditional way.
Will you like it when you see it? We think so. If we didn't, we wouldn't be flogging 'em.
We package these signs as well as we reasonably can, and we despatch as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours of ordering, and very rarely longer than 2-3 days if stock has run out and needs to be re-supplied.
Either way, we'll keep you posted. And if for any reason we can't supply your sign, we'll tell you without unnecessary delay and will refund your money in full.
And remember this if you will:
We don't sell anything that we don't hang in our own garages.
Copyright Sump Publishing 2015