Sump Goggles metal wall sign
Essential lowbrow art for your garage, lounge, hall or ... wherever
Specifications: Heavy duty mild steel. UK made. 300mm x 400mm. High resolution image (1,400 dpi). Printed direct to metal.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove carefully from the packaging.
2. Inspect the sign and feel pleased that you bought it.
3. Find a suitable spot on a suitable wall or door.
4. Position the sign thoughtfully using strips of masking tape if necessary.
5. Carefully mount the sign with nails or screws taking utmost care not to damage any part of the design (Tip: Use fibre washers both in front and behind the sign if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
6. Open a beer, light a fag, hug your partner or favourite pet.
7. Stand back and enjoy the sign and do this as often as time and convenience allows.
8. Drop us an email to let us know how satisfied you are.
9. Wipe the sign occasionally with a soft cloth (and wax it if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
10. Tell your friends.
That's all that's required. The sign should still be fit for purpose long after you're gone, and we hope that's a long time into the future.
IT'S GOTTA BE RIGHT
We only sell signs that we
hang on our own walls. If you have a problem with anything you buy from Sump, tell us and we'll sort it out. Pronto.
No fuss. No arguments.
It's a message we really believe in. "Get busy living, or get busy dying." Ultimately, that's the two fundamental choices we have in life.
We've got this sign hung in the big Sump garage (as opposed to the little shed), and it's a constant reminder to live for the moment and keep pushing forward with our hopes and ambitions rather than give up and prepare for the grave.
But we ain't gonna get all preachy on you. We'll leave that to the usual Bible-bashers. Instead, you can decide for yourself if this existential message is something you share.
The size of this sign is a generous 300mm x 400mm, which is roughly the size of two A4 sheets of paper. The image is high-resolution and printed on heavy duty mild steel. The signs are drilled ready-to-hang.
Also, these Sump-designed signs are printed direct to metal in the traditional way, and they're made right here in the UK.
Will you like it when you see it? We think so. If we didn't, we wouldn't be flogging 'em.
We package these signs as well as we reasonably can, and we despatch as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours of ordering, and very rarely longer than 2-3 days if stock has run out and needs to be re-supplied.
Either way, we'll keep you posted. And if for any reason we can't supply your sign, we'll tell you without unnecessary delay and will refund your money in full.
And remember this if you will:
Copyright Sump Publishing 2015