Triumph Bonneville 650cc metal sign
Essential lowbrow art for your garage, lounge, hall or ... wherever
Specifications: Heavy duty mild steel. UK made. 300mm x 400mm. High resolution image. Printed direct to metal.
Instructions for use
1. Remove carefully from the packaging.
2. Inspect the sign and feel pleased that you bought it.
3. Find a suitable spot on a suitable wall or door.
4. Position the sign thoughtfully using strips of masking tape if necessary.
5. Carefully mount the sign with nails or screws taking utmost care not to damage any part of the design (Tip: Use fibre washers both in front and behind the sign if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
6. Open a beer, light a fag, hug your partner or favourite pet.
7. Stand back and enjoy the sign and do this as often as time and convenience allows.
8. Drop us an email to let us know how satisfied you are.
9. Wipe the sign occasionally with a soft cloth (and wax it if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
10. Tell your friends.
That's all that's required. The sign should still be fit for purpose long after you're gone, and we hope that's a long time into the future.
IT'S GOTTA BE RIGHT
We only sell signs that we
hang on our own walls. If you have a problem with anything you buy from Sump, tell us and we'll sort it out. Pronto.
No fuss. No arguments.
from £11.99 plus P&P
If any motorcycle has earned the right to be called a genuine British classic bike, it's the 650cc Triumph T120 Bonneville.
These unit-engined four-speeders have pretty much got it all. Looks. Simplicity. Street appeal. Ease of maintenance. Availability of parts. Performance. Economy. Reasonable stopping power. And decent, if not superlative, handling.
And the Bonneville name is as well known as anything out there in the motorcycle world. We've owned and have ridden dozens of these, and they're still pretty good value and accessible.
T120 or T140 Bonneville?
In fact, if we were limited to having just one bike in the Sump garage, we'd pick either T120 or a T140 Bonneville. And we're damned if we always can decide between them.
That aside, what we have here is a 650cc T120 metal garage sign. It's not a Sump design, note. You can find those elsewhere on this site. This, rather, is a third party product that we're retailing.
As you can probably see, the image is taken from a painting rather than a photograph. But that's okay with us. A little self-expression is good for the soul (or so they say, and who are we to argue with "them"?).
Price and despatch
These 650cc Triumph Bonneville signs are priced at £12.99 plus P&P and are printed direct to metal in the traditional way.
The print quality is high. The colours are vivid. Four holes are drilled to save you the bother.
But don't confuse it with cheaper, lower quality copies on the market. These are the real deal at the right price.
Will you like it when you see it? We think so. If we didn't, we wouldn't be flogging 'em.
We package these signs as well as we reasonably can, and we despatch as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours of ordering, and very rarely longer than 2-3 days if stock has run out and needs to be re-supplied.
Either way, we'll keep you posted. And if for any reason we can't supply your sign, we'll tell you without unnecessary delay and will refund your money in full.
And remember this if you will:
Copyright Sump Publishing 2015