Triumph Tiger Cub metal wall sign
Essential lowbrow art for your garage, lounge, hall or ... wherever
Specifications: Tin plate backing. Folded edges. 300mm x 400mm. High resolution image (1,400 dpi). Printed direct to metal.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove carefully from the packaging.
2. Inspect the sign and feel pleased that you bought it.
3. Find a suitable spot on a suitable wall or door.
4. Position the sign thoughtfully using strips of masking tape if necessary.
5. Carefully mount the sign with nails or screws taking utmost care not to damage any part of the design (Tip: Use fibre washers both in front and behind the sign if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
6. Open a beer, light a fag, hug your partner or favourite pet.
7. Stand back and enjoy the sign and do this as often as time and convenience allows.
8. Drop us an email to let us know how satisfied you are.
9. Wipe the sign occasionally with a soft cloth (and wax it if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
10. Tell your friends.
That's all that's required. The sign should still be fit for purpose long after you're gone, and we hope that's a long time into the future.
Customers who bought the Triumph Tiger Cub metal motorcycle sign also bought our:
£15.99 plus P&P
IT'S GOTTA BE RIGHT
We only sell signs that we
hang on our own walls. If you have a problem with anything you buy from Sump, tell us and we'll sort it out. Pronto.
No fuss. No arguments.
from £11.99 plus P&P
So okay, strictly speaking it's not a Tiger Cub at all. It's a T20B Super Cub variant which were manufactured at the Meriden factory between 1967 and 1969.
But with its 199cc Tiger Cub engine in a BSA Bantam frame, it's a Cub at heart, and is also a cute little Tribsa if you want to look at it that way.
We've had some fun with these, and we wouldn't turn down a fun weekend with another one if opportunity came knocking.
There are still hundreds of Tiger Cubs of all types zipping around the country, and plenty more further afield. But sadly, a fair number are simply being stored in boxes awaiting some fabled future rendezvous when sufficient gumption is raised by the owners to cobble the bits back together and get another classic bike back on the road.
"Precision, power, performance" reads the sign. And all those words are relevant terms. Nevertheless, the 199cc Triumph Tiger Cub was, in its day, a serious piece of kit for thousands of young men (and not so young, and not just men) looking to get mobile, and hoping to stay that way.
The size of this Triumph Tiger Cub sign is a generous 300mm x 410mm, which is roughly the size of two A4 sheets of paper. The image is 1,400 dpi, which is way better than most, if not all, of the lesser quality stuff on the market. And the edges are rolled to help preserve those delicate finger nails.
Also, these Triumph Tiger Cub signs are printed direct to metal in the traditional way.
But don't confuse them with the cheap copies on the market. These are the real deal, and the price is right.
Will you like it when you see it? We think so. If we didn't, we wouldn't be flogging 'em.
We package these signs as well as we reasonably can, and we despatch as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours of ordering, and very rarely longer than 2-3 days if stock has run out and needs to be re-supplied.
Either way, we'll keep you posted. And if for any reason we can't supply your sign, we'll tell you without unnecessary delay and will refund your money in full.
And remember this if you will:
Copyright Sump Publishing 2015