The Essential Buyer's Guide
All models 1948 - 1971
So what's inside the book?
• No-nonsense, straightforward handbook to buying a Bantam
• Detailed, step-by-step guide to points to look for
• Restore, or pay more to start with?
• Spares prices
• Relative value when viewing each model
• Auction guide
• Problems that arise from lack of use
• Useful contacts – clubs, parts suppliers, restorers
• Facts & figures
• The reality of living with a Bantam
This is a "grass roots" down-to-earth publication written by Peter Henshaw and published by Veloce that assumes little or no knowledge of the marque, the model or its variants. The guide covers the following bikes: D1, D1 Competition, D1 Deluxe, D3 Bantam Major, D5 Super, D7 Super, D7 Deluxe, D7 Bantam, Silver, D10 Supreme, D10 Silver, D10 Sports, D10 Bushman, D14/4 Supreme, D14/4
Sports, D14/4 Bushman, B175, B175, Bushman.
If you've never had any experience of a BSA Bantam, you might be in for a pleasant surprise. Light, nimble, easy to work on, simple to live with, and economical, everyone should consider owning one at some time in their life. We love 'em.
See Sump's BSA Bantam Buyer's Guide for more.
plus P&P. UK £1. EU £4. World £5