Ducati Bevel Twins
The Essential Buyer's Guide
750 GT, Sport and SS, 860 GT, GTE, GTS, 900 SS, GTS, SD, SSD, MHR, S2, Mille.
So what's inside the book?
• Like having a real marque expert at your side
• Full coverage of all bevel twin models
• Where and how to buy a bevel twin Ducati
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad bike quickly
• Detailed inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market & value data, predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Are you a Desmophile? Or are you simply considering buying your first Ducati Bevel Twin and need a little heads up? If so, Ian Falloon has penned this simple, easy-to-read, no-nonsense buyer's guide to these fabulous motorcycles.
No prior knowledge is assumed, and jargon is kept to a minimum. And your money spent here could save you a lot more money when you're kicking the tyres on your first prospective purchase.
This guide covers all the Bevel Twins from 1971 - 1986. Reading it won't make you an expert. But you're much better off with it than without it. So buy now, and save yourself a lot of grief...
plus P&P. UK £1. EU £4. World £5