Ford Consul Capri metal wall sign
Classic car | Garage art | Dream cars | Consul 335 | Project Sunbird | Dagenham Ford
Size: 300mm x 400mm
Instructions for use:
1. Remove carefully from the packaging.
2. Inspect the sign and feel pleased that you bought it.
3. Find a suitable spot on a suitable wall or door.
4. Position the sign thoughtfully using strips of masking tape if necessary.
5. Carefully mount the sign with nails or screws taking utmost care not to damage any part of the design (Tip: Use fibre washers both in front and behind the sign if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
6. Open a beer, light a fag, hug your partner or favourite pet.
7. Stand back and enjoy the sign and do this as often as time and convenience allows.
8. Drop us an email to let us know how satisfied you are.
9. Wipe the sign occasionally with a soft cloth (and wax it if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
10. Tell your friends.
That's all that's required. The sign should still be fit for purpose long after you're gone, and we hope that's a long time into the future.
IT'S GOTTA BE RIGHT
We only sell signs that we
hang on our own walls. If you have a problem with anything you buy from Sump, tell us and we'll sort it out. Pronto.
No fuss. No arguments.
Why should you buy this metal sign?
● It looks great on any garage wall (and almost as good anywhere else)
● It's an original design available only from Sump (beware of cheap, low-res pirated copies)
● It's priced right
● It's printed direct-to-metal on heavyweight steel
● It will probably outlast you
● It makes a great feelgood gift for any petrolhead or Ford Consul Capri fan
Copyright Sump Publishing 2020