plus P&P. UK £4.30. EU £6.50. World £11.10
Instructions for use:
1. Remove carefully from the packaging.
2. Inspect the sign and feel pleased that you bought it.
3. Find a suitable spot on a suitable wall or door.
4. Position the sign thoughtfully using strips of masking tape if necessary.
5. Carefully mount the sign with nails or screws taking utmost care not to damage any part of the design (Tip: Use fibre washers both in front and behind the sign if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
6. Open a beer, light a fag, hug your partner or favourite pet.
7. Stand back and enjoy the sign and do this as often as time and convenience allows.
8. Drop us an email to let us know how satisfied you are.
9. Wipe the sign occasionally with a soft cloth (and wax it if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
10. Tell your friends.
That's all that's required. The sign should still be fit for purpose long after you're gone, and we hope that's a long time into the future.
Also check out our...
£15.99 plus P&P
£14.99 plus P&P
IT'S GOTTA BE RIGHT
We only sell signs that we
hang on our own walls. If you have a problem with anything you buy from Sump, tell us and we'll sort it out. Pronto.
No fuss. No arguments.
The Harley-Davidson Sportster is a motorcycling legend, and no mistake. Introduced in 1957, this all-round general tourer-cum-commuter-cum-funster has for tens of thousands of riders been the first rung on the Harley-Davidson ladder. But for a very large percentage of those riders, the Sportster is also the last rung on that ladder—meaning that these owners are perfectly satisfied with their wheels and have no intention of changing them for anything else, except perhaps a new Sportster fresh off the production line.
At Sump we've owned a few Sportsters between us, and we'll buy another when (a) there's more room in the Sump garage, and (b) when the right bike come along at the right price.
And just look how they're improved over the years. Stronger motors. Smoother power delivery. Hugely improved oil retention. Belt final drive. Uprated brakes. More efficient suspension. Rubber engine mounts. Superior switchgear and electrics. The list goes on.
Yet throughout the changes, Harley-Davidson has managed to stay faithful to the original concept. Park a new Sporty beside one of the originals and the heritage is right there for all to see. Same bike. But different.
So okay, the Sportsters of yesteryear have a surplus of old world classic charm. But the new ones will develop that too. It's just a question of time.
Meanwhile, we've taken a while to introduce our small homage to the Harley-Davidson Sportster with these metal signs. But they've finally arrived.
The size is a generous 300mm x 400mm, which is roughly the size of two A4 sheets of paper. The signs are printed direct to metal in the traditional way.
Will you like it when you see it? We think so. If we didn't, we wouldn't be flogging 'em.
We package these signs as well as we reasonably can, and we despatch as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours of ordering, and very rarely longer than 2-3 days if stock has run out and needs to be re-supplied).
Either way, we'll keep you posted. And if for any reason we can't supply your sign, we'll tell you without unnecessary delay and will refund your money in full.
And remember this if you will:
We don't sell anything that we don't hang in our own garages.
Copyright Sump Publishing 2016