BSA A10 Rocket Gold Star
metal wall sign
650cc | Parallel twin | Clubman | A10 | Super Rocket | Cafe racer | OHV | DBD34
Size: 300mm x 400mm
Instructions for use:
1. Remove carefully from the packaging.
2. Inspect the sign and feel pleased that you bought it.
3. Find a suitable spot on a suitable wall or door.
4. Position the sign thoughtfully using strips of masking tape if necessary.
5. Carefully mount the sign with nails or screws taking utmost care not to damage any part of the design (Tip: Use fibre washers both in front and behind the sign if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
6. Open a beer, light a fag, hug your partner or favourite pet.
7. Stand back and enjoy the sign and do this as often as time and convenience allows.
8. Drop us an email to let us know how satisfied you are.
9. Wipe the sign occasionally with a soft cloth (and wax it if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
10. Tell your friends.
That's all that's required. The sign should still be fit for purpose long after you're gone, and we hope that's a long time into the future.
IT'S GOTTA BE RIGHT
We only sell signs that we
hang on our own walls. If you have a problem with anything you buy from Sump, tell us and we'll sort it out. Pronto.
No fuss. No arguments.
For some biking folk, the fabled BSA DBD34 Gold Star is the ultimate rocker motorcycle. Clip-on handlebars. Rearsets. A single cylinder 500cc lump. A raised headlamp. And a single megaphone exhaust barking at passing lamp posts and twittering merrily on the overrun.
But the DBD34 is a famously highly strung clubman's machine. The high compression engine coupled with a vicious kick back can take down a grown man at the ankles. And that's when your problems begin because the DBD34 demands a firm hand, a lot of revs, some fancy footwork, and all the attitude you can muster. That's why no one uses one of these to take grandma shopping.
However, if you're sold on the DBD34 Gold Star looks, you've got an alternative way to goand that's aboard a twin cylinder 650cc A10 Rocket Gold Star.
Same fundamental look. Same high speed thrills. But the Rocket Gold Star is far more refined and more tractable for everyday use. And if grandma needs a lift you can ... well, she'd better take the bus. Some things are private pleasures that you certainly don't want to share with granny.
Rocket Gold Stars are, of course, built on the BSA A10 platform. Consequently, all the problems are known and easily remedied. Parts are easily available. They hold their value well. And, if it matters to you, they command respect down at the local biker caff.
Our BSA Rocket Gold Star metal sign will also look good on the wall of the caff, but these are intended for your own garage, shed or similar.
The size is a generous 300mm x 400mm, which is roughly the size of two A4 sheets of paper. The signs are printed direct to metal in the traditional way.
Will you like it when you see it? We think so. If we didn't, we wouldn't be flogging 'em.
We package these signs as well as we reasonably can, and we despatch as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours of ordering, and very rarely longer than 2-3 days if stock has run out and needs to be re-supplied).
Either way, we'll keep you posted. And if for any reason we can't supply your sign, we'll tell you without unnecessary delay and will refund your money in full.
And remember this if you will:
We don't sell anything that we don't hang in our own garages.
Copyright Sump Publishing 2018