Kawasaki W650 & W800
plus P&P. UK £4.30. EU £6.50. World £11.10
Instructions for use:
1. Remove carefully from the packaging.
2. Inspect the sign and feel pleased that you bought it.
3. Find a suitable spot on a suitable wall or door.
4. Position the sign thoughtfully using strips of masking tape if necessary.
5. Carefully mount the sign with nails or screws taking utmost care not to damage any part of the design (Tip: Use fibre washers both in front and behind the sign if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
6. Open a beer, light a fag, hug your partner or favourite pet.
7. Stand back and enjoy the sign and do this as often as time and convenience allows.
8. Drop us an email to let us know how satisfied you are.
9. Wipe the sign occasionally with a soft cloth (and wax it if you're the particular type or have an obsessive-compulsive tendency).
10. Tell your friends.
That's all that's required. The sign should still be fit for purpose long after you're gone, and we hope that's a long time into the future.
Also check out our...
£15.99 plus P&P
£14.99 plus P&P
IT'S GOTTA BE RIGHT
We only sell signs that we
hang on our own walls. If you have a problem with anything you buy from Sump, tell us and we'll sort it out. Pronto.
No fuss. No arguments.
Some say that the Kawasaki W650 and W800 are the best motorcycles that the British bike industry never built.
So okay, that's not a very original sentiment. Many times in the past we've heard that line refer to other machines.
But there's no doubt that the W650 & W800 air-cooled parallel twins appeal directly to those riders who are looking broadly for a British style classic motorcycle, but one with modern brakes and suspension coupled with improved reliability and oil tightness (not that plenty of classic British bikes aren't very reliable; the oil-tightness is a more difficult case to argue).
Regardless, Kawasaki did a fantastic job with these near cult motorcycles, and our metal wall sign pays homage to them.
The image features (left to right) a standard W800, a Limited Edition W800 and a standard W650.
If you're not familiar with the bikes and want to read more, check our W800 Kawasaki buyer's guide. And when you're ready to order, you can come back here and see if we've still got any left in stock.
They sell fairly quickly.
The size is a generous 300mm x 400mm, which is roughly the size of two A4 sheets of paper. The signs are printed direct to metal in the traditional way.
Will you like it when you see it? We think so. If we didn't, we wouldn't be flogging 'em.
We package these signs as well as we reasonably can, and we despatch as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours of ordering, and very rarely longer than 2-3 days if stock has run out and needs to be re-supplied).
Either way, we'll keep you posted. And if for any reason we can't supply your sign, we'll tell you without unnecessary delay and will refund your money in full.
And remember this if you will:
We don't sell anything that we don't hang in our own garages.
Copyright Sump Publishing 2016